Sunday 5 June 2016

Treehouse for Sale

Tree House for Sale: Owned by lulu from Lulu organics

Check out this stunning Tree house for sale in the Catskill Mountains........If only I lived in the states!

I have been admiring this beautiful handbuilt Tree house belonging to LuLu Organic's Lulu (the best ever dry shampoo, if you dont already know) for a few years now and now it is up for sale....

about the sale Lulu says...

"It is with a heavy but hopeful heart that I have decided to sell my Treehouse on Bramley Mountain in Bovina, NY.  It is a house I built with my hands situated on 6.45 acres of land just 3 hours Northwest of New York City in the Catskill Mountains.  It has long been a place I call my second home, where I recharge from the hustle of the city and where I find grounding and infinite peace.  There is a big, beautiful spring fed pond stocked with edible fish, a small fire pit and a place to hang a hammock.  There is an unmatched community of great people both local and city dwellers who have carved out a life filled with charming businesses and hand built homes.  I will miss it dearly but I am hoping that someone who feels as much love for the woods as I do will find it to be as much of a treasure as I have.  "





To view more of the treehouse visit the site Here

1 comment:

moonpoppy said...

Makes me wish I lived in the states too :)