Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Home of Jessica and Ryan



Earthy Ceramic collection including Eye pottery by Martina Thornhill


Wooden utensils and Triangle Mirror










I really love the relaxed vibe of this home Ipswich, MA that I found on Apartment therapy via Pinterest.  Although beautifully styled, what i love about it is that the wooden furniture is 'normal'. In normal I mean isn't necessarily the most stylish or modern, it is the kind of stuff that you can get cheaply from a thrift store/ charity shop and as Jessica and Ryan prove, it can look really great!

The neutral toned ceramics (including the work of Moon to Moon fave Martina Thornhill), house plants in baskets and enviable wooden utensil collections also work very well with the chilled natural theme.

Plus Jessica and Ryan, pictured below, look like a fun couple to chill out with ....

See more of their home and their interview over at Apartment Therapy


3 comments:

Danielle said...

I always love the look of beds on the floor. So much fun to style.

rebecca said...

I totally like their place! And I agree with you about "normal" wood furniture...

Elderberry-Rob said...

What a lovely place - they have a few things which are similar to my own (not the Ouja board mind you! not sure if I could live with that as decor!).