Wednesday 14 October 2015

Justina Blakeney X Loloi



I was a bit late to catch onto this one but the lovely Justina Blakeney has teamed up with Loloi to produce a range of rugs and cushions, and as one would expect from Justina, they are beautiful, bright and bohemian!

The range , which will be launched at this weekends Highpoint Market will feature 12 rug designs and 17 pillows.... I am personally already obsessed with both rugs above and those fluffy colourful looking pillows (in the bottom right of the top picture).... I can't wait to see the official launch

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great stuff! (Except for peacock chairs, I'm a huge fan.)

Moon to Moon said...

Oh i love the peacock chairs too. :)

Mrs King said...

I read all you blog posts but never comment, as bloglovin makes it hard. However just wanted to let you know that I really love reading your posts and adore the pictures you choose. Thank you, you regularly brighten my day. Xx

Moon to Moon said...

THANK YOU, It is so nice to receive such wonderful feedback . i really appreciate the support xxx