Sunday 30 March 2014

New Moon: Bohemian Nursery Inspiration....

Bohemian Nursery Inspiration:
Bohemian, eclectic Nursery styled by Megan Morton
Bohemian Nursery Inspiration: Sunshine Yellow details
Natural nursery with house plants
Bohemian Nursery inspiration
I thought I would share some of my current favorite bohemian and natural nurseries from the Web. It is funny I thought for once I would try and choose a theme and stick to it for our nursery but there is so much beautiful stuff out there, and so many thrifty bargains that ours is going to look just as much of an eclectic jumble as the rest of the house!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I love the one with the hanging basket! U know: i've been following you for a long time and now I'm really curious about your house :)

Beth Pellegrini said...

Love these nurseries! I just had my little bundle of joy in Jan and I had so much fun researching bohemian rooms!

Take a look at how my baby Edies room turned out, I think you'll definitely appreciate it ;)

http://nouveaunonchalance.tumblr.com/page/4

Boho Mixology said...

They are gorgeous, we don't have a theme , like you we just get whatever we see when we find a score :)

Zoe xx

Kath said...

this is one of the most exciting times in a woman's life. Enjoy it all to the full, especially the quiet :-D