Friday 12 July 2013

The Pheonix Earthship.....






Phoenix Earth ship

Phoenix Earthship Kitchen




Earthship sitting room : my absolute dream room
Phoenix Earthship
Isn't his place wonderful? Not only is it stunning but this earthship is made from natural and recycled materials such as glass bottles.

There are a few earthships popping up,This one, is the Pheonix Earthship near Taos and not only is this place available for nightly rentals but is also for sale for a meager $1,500,000..... Sadly way out of my price range but with a jungle kitchen, indoor pond and generally just covered with plants this place is my dream home so maybe I should just get saving!!


5 comments:

Amber/ Vudupink said...

OMG,this is so cool I don't even know what to say... Der...Thank you for being an awesome blogger. Always excited to see your posts! XO

haley said...

I went to Taos and visited this place! It's amazing. There is a whole neighborhood of earthships. neat.

Anonymous said...

Incredible! All of that amazing green in the desert.
I love Taos and look forward to seeing this on our next visit.

Unknown said...

What an amazing place!

Everson said...

Fantastic, we are also try to get there look at our ship www.aardskip.com and click on BLOG for more photos.