Monday 17 December 2012

Insta-Homes.... Karie Reinertson from Shelter









I have become obsessed with instagram. Call me nosey, but I am so interested in people and how they live, I think thats why I became a nurse. So many people have such beautiful homes that they share on instagram, so I put an instagram call out for people to share theirs and I have been overwhelmed with images.

So this is the first of my Insta-homes posts, featureing the home of the talented bag maker Karie Reinertson from Shelter. I have chosen this home as it has such a beautiful, warm inviting feel, full of beautiful textiles and patterns. I would love to sit on that chair, read a book and listen to a bit of Dylan. The beauty of her home is reflected in her stunning hand made bags... i Urge you to check them out here.

If you have a beautiful home you would like to be considered for insta-homes then #moontomoon in instagram

15 comments:

MSD said...

Amazing boho homes ! a delight to my eyes!

hippyatheart said...

really an amazing home! love all the different colours and patterns.

Annarack said...

This is just the way I would have my house, beautiful. I love those little rug like coasters.

My Grama's Soul said...

Good morning Gabe....I love it that these home have vinyl records in them still.....we have a collection that is in the hundreds and hundreds and still pull them out every so often.

xo

Jo

Melissa said...

I love her cacti! Also, that meal looks so yummy.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Joanne Madeline Moore said...

I love it all ... especially the rugs, textiles, cushions and plants.
http://www.BohoAstro.tumblr.com/

Conversation Pieces said...

Ooh fab, what a relaxed, cosy looking home. (Though I thought they had an actual sheep for a moment there!)

Sadie Rose said...

Rad! i am totally gonna hashtag some instagram bizness. i just cleaned my jewelry corner and dusted off all my sheepies. i love winter cleaning. thank you for entering my giveaway, gabi! so glad to know you stopped by. sending love.

xx
sadie rose

Unknown said...

Nice post Lovely pics

Unknown said...

Lovely pics. to get more furnished apartments click here

Suzanne said...

brilliant as per usual

Miss Maple said...

Looks like the home of a person that loves travelling. I like the colours of this warm and cosy place.

O'Grady's Landscape said...

Building sidewalks for big houses with expansive front lawns requires thoughtful design work, so the sidewalk does not detract from the elegance of the house. This customer wanted to be able to walk out the front door and down to the street. The simple solution would have been to run a straight sidewalk from the front door to the street.

Click here O'Grady's Landscape for more information.

Unknown said...

so awesome. i just moved in to a new house and needed some inspiration. thank you!

Simply Me said...

Love the photos !! happy New Year to you !!! total Inspiration ...